Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U
Pakistan vs Afghanistan - Match Highlights | ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Tags :
vs
Match
Cup
Cricket
World
|
-
2019
ICC
Highlights
Afghanistan
Pakistan
* Comments.
- It is not easy to be a Pakistan cricket team supporter..jigra chahiye..💪💪😂
- Love Pakistan from Bangladesh... 🇧🇩🇵🇰🇧🇩🇵🇰🇧🇩🇵🇰🇧🇩🇵🇰
- Which match was best?PAK vs AFG = like💙NZ vs WI = comment💬
- Shaheen show afghan who is real pathan.
- None of the match highlights gain millions views in a day but pakistan matches.. 💗
- Pak vs Ban who will winPakistan: LikeBangladesh: Comment
- CWC 2019 Viewers : This world cup is boring Pakistan : abhi interesting karke dedta ho .
- I am Pakistan 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰I love my Pakistan zindabad 🇵🇰🇵🇰I love my Pakistan army zindabad 🇵🇰🇵🇰I love my Pakistan isi zindabad 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰Hum ko fakher app per🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰
- They don't win even a single match and they're competing Pakistan. They will lose all matches next time. Nmk haram
- Thanks to all my and Imad Waseem fans
- All Pakistani man ONLY like for Imad Wasim. 👍🇧🇩🇵🇰
- I support Pakistan as long as I live. No matter what goes through team. Love for Pakistan 🇵🇰 from Bangladesh 🇧🇩.
- Imad Wasim, HERO OF THE MOMENT!
- Pakistan fans are the simply the best !
- Every one praised bating of Viki nd imad but no one praised Shaheen for 4 wkts it's totally injustice....
- Kohli : we won a close match against Afghanistan Sarfaraz : my answer is also the same , no difference 😂😂Edit : thanks for the likes 😂🔥
- Wining shot k bad cameraman ko public hi dikhani thi 😠😠😠I was excited to see the celebration of pak players ☹️
- Congratulations Pakistani friends from Bangladeshis around the world.
- some people do not divide us ..Pakistani and bangladeshi are our real brother .love and respect from afghan
- Reall Pakistani pashtoon Shaheen Shah Afridi... NAAR PAKHTOON... Pakistan zindabaad.. Pakistani pashtoon zindabaad.
- Wahab RiyazMillions of people were Impressed with youYou play with your broke handAnd give your Best 👏👏Love from India🇮🇳🇮🇳
- Pakistan brought the entertainment factor to this boring WC
- Pak team really knows how to give their whole nation anxiety at once
- Love you team Pakistan! We have will and inshallah we will win world cup😙
- best match of cwc 2019
- Virat kohli:we hav a very close match with afganisthan Sarfaraaz: my answer is also the same🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- When I saw that Imad Wasim and Shadab were on the crease and that 🇵🇰 was losing, I told my friend that if Imad Wasim can singlehandedly carry Pakistan to victory, I'll name my first son Imad. Little did I know, this would happen. Now I am stuck with this, so thanks Imad.
- Imad show how to handle afghani girls.♥️ iSi
- Lots of love and respect for Afghanistan 🇦🇫 We’re brothers and In Sha Allah we will ♥️Love from Pakistan 🇵🇰
- I think trending #1 place has been rent out to ICC by Pakistan youtube
- First did brillient with fracture arm .Now came to bat and going good. Ladies and gentlemen lets appreciate wahab riaz brillient effort for his team 🔥 😍
- Love this team❤❤❤
- I love my Pakistan Pakistan humari jaannnnn Pakistan shaan 💕💖💕💖💕💖💖💖
- Well Played PakistanLOVE from Kashmir 🤗🤗
- 05:29 MY Favourite shot of this worldcup ❤
- Which Yorker was the best:Like for Wahab RiazReply for Mitchell Starc
- Afghans be like:"Gulbadin Naib is ISI agent confirmed" 😂😂
- 3:13 Look At Babar Azam 😂😂😂
- This is the best game of world cup 2019 till now best game I'm loving it
- 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰❤❤🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰 PAKISTAN ZENDABAD SABIR
- Thumbs up for Wahab Riaz he had fracture in his hand and he smashed 15 runs in just 9 balls including massive six to Rashid Khan. Really he is a fighter....Best Match of CWC#19 so far ❤....
- It was one of the best matches I’ve watched live at the ground , as an Afghan of course I was really excited , I kept on googling the probability and after the 35th over Afghanistan’s probability was by 57% which was something I didn’t expect but anyways it’s a sport game win and lose is part of it . Congratulations Pakistan wish you the best for the of your games. Let’s just not make this a political issue , the pitch is a battle field afterwards they are all good human being and friends with each other .
- This was a miracle 😂❤❤🇵🇰🇵🇰
- MashaAllah Afghanistan became a very good team, I wish them good events ahead. Green team it was almost snatched from you guys.
- Mashallah g🇵🇰 very nice g🇵🇰💪🇦🇫🍼🇦🇫🤦🏻♀️🇦🇫🙈
- Likes for Imad Wasim..... u played a really match winning innings 👇👇👇👇👇
- This Match❤❤
- ❤️❤️❤️🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰❤️❤️❤️❤️🇵🇰🇵🇰
- ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- 0:15 just focus on background music you can hear the sound of jet plane...
Related Videos For U :
My Blog URL : commentsinindiaforyou.blogspot.com
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기