2019년 8월 24일 토요일

FilterCopy | Honest Exam Preparation | Ft. Yashaswini Dayama, Raunak Ramteke and Alisha Chopra


Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U


 
 








 















 






FilterCopy | Honest Exam Preparation | Ft. Yashaswini Dayama, Raunak Ramteke and Alisha Chopra




Tags :
    Dayama,
    FilterCopy
    |
    Preparation
    Chopra
    Exam
    Honest
    and
    Ramteke
    Alisha
    Yashaswini
    |
    Raunak
    Ft.


* Comments.


- Hey guys! Jab tum exam ke liye prepare karte ho, kya kya hota hai tumhare saath? Comment karo! 😂😆Use code FILTERCOPY to get a 1 month free subscription for CAT on Unacademy Plus - http://bit.ly/Unacademy-ExamPrepLearn live from the Best Educators. Hurry, only limited subscriptions available!*A transaction fee of Re 1 is applicable.
 
- "Aukat se bahar wala time table" damn so relatable!!!!😂😂📚
 
- Deepika and RanveerVirat and AnushkaMeghan Markle and Prince HarryNick Jonas and Priyanka ChopraIsha Ambani and AnandFiltercopy and UnAcademy
 
- the most relatable sentence..................." I wish you get good marks but less than my son"
 
- I saw Rey so I clicked, I don't care whatever her real name is I will call her Rey
 
- Fake Anger ! 😂So relatable . Students can identify teachers' fake anger.😅
 
- Looks like filtercopy is in relationship with Unacademy 😂😂Thank u guys for so much likes 🤗🤗❤😘
 
- 2:15 Sabse bhayanak chiz..."our younger siblings/cousins consider us as their role model" LOL
 
- Who Notice this line Permutations and constipation😂
 
- I laughed so hard when the supervisor screamed 'chalo sab andar' 😂
 
- Sab Bhool Gaya 😍🤣 too good man. Love 💕 you filter copy
 
- 3:42 did anyone notice CHHOTI AMBITION TEST 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
 
- Permutations & constipation 😆😆😅🤣🤣😂
 
- CAT : choti ambition testzindagi jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa i wish tu paida nhi hota phir tujhe call centre hi join krna h anxiety attack🤣😂permutation and constipation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fail ho gye toh ghar wapas mat aana sab bhulna v toh zaroori h 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
 
- The Aukat se bahaar wala timetable was so relatable.....And in fact....I too have a doubt ..From where the hell does Filtercopy finds so relatable content...??(Still in search)
 
- AIB (ALL INDIA BAKCHOD) ka videos yaad aa gaya.Woh log kyun nehi video banate ab😫
 
- "okay dieeeee..""Dieeeeee"😂😂😂😂
 
- Permutation and constipation 😂😂 goddd...i hate this chapter3:19
 
- Isn't this the same honest videos ?I am fed up of watching these. Aur you behave as if unacademy ka ceo tumhara relative hai. Every new video is either a shitty spoof or 'honest' dramatisation
 
- KAATE NHI KATTI YE DIN YE RAATKEHNI THI TUMSE JO DIL KI BAAT LO AAJ MAIN KHTI HOOOOONI LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU FILTERCOPYTHIS WAS SO RELATABLE..............
 
- *"Moti useless text book""Patli useless text book""Lekin neend isi se aati hai ""Aukat ke bahaar ka timetable"* 😂😂😆🤣
 
- Hi...Big fan of your videos...I have a suggestion for you- You can make video on 'If our parents go to school again' like that videos.
 
- Nice funny vedio on exam preparation.Welcome to our channel for good preparation,pass in the exams.
 
- My mom watched along with me and suddenly started laughing more than me on #constipation chapter😂 LoL
 
- Permutation and constipation 🤣🤣🤣
 
- Raunak has been my favourite every since, absolute genius in his job.
 
- That almonds part so true . It just doesn’t work, but still
 
- Permutation & constipation 😂✌🏻
 
- Finally something relatable for commerce and MBA students 😂😂 thnq filtercopy lots of love ❤❤❤
 
- I don't know I should laugh or be sad about how accurate this is 😅😅
 
- 3:20 Girl - permutations and constipation Me - *combination tha na??? *
 
- Permutation and constipation😂😂😂
 
- I love you filtercopy... one day I will to act in filtercopy for sure ❤️❤️
 
- Nervous laughter 😂😂😂
 
- Who noticed the line "permutation and constipation".😂😂🤣😁
 
- The BEST VIDEO DEPICTING EXAM STRESS AND RAUNAK YOU ARE TOO GOOD MAN
 
- Its soooo relatable nice vedio filter copy
 
- Permutation and constipation 🤣🤣
 
- FAKE ANGER! FAKE ANGER! 😂That small dance move in the end. 👌🏻👌🏻
 
- 2:13 "zindagi jhandva fir bhi ghamandva"Me: * that's my pet line* Filtercopy never disappoints 😍Thanks for the likes guys. 😉☺
 
- Top 15 on trending list...😁
 
- Permutations and constipation,🤣😂🤣😂
 
- This is my favourite video ever....like ever 😍😍😍
 
- We need more of yashaswini bruh waiting for adulting s2🤩
 
- Love this cute looking super adorable little girl yashaswini❤❤❤❤
 
- 0:00 - 0:05 😂 The best part!... 0:37 Unless aapke Baap ke paas zyada paisa hai 🤣 Sad.. but true! This is the most relatable FilterCopy video.... 👌
 
- Love yashaswini😍🤩
 
- FAKE ANGER! FAKE ANGER!! Hahahahaha tht was lit bro
 
- Permutations and constipation..hahahhaha😂😂
 
- Tareef karuin uski jisne humare raunak bhai ko banaya😂😂
 

Related Videos For U :



My Blog URL : commentsinindiaforyou.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

가장 많이 본 글

블로그 보관함

추천 게시물

햇살론6450만원대출

#좋은하루보내세요 #반갑습니다 #Terrific! #무엇이궁금하십니까? #고맙습니다 #햇살론8030만대출 #햇살론6450만원대출 #신규창업자금대출 #접속! #Click! #Hello! #CheckItUpNow! #포에버~! [ 햇살론6450만원대출 ]...